Built in 1870, the second oldest hotel in Bolton was the Bolton House.
The Bolton House, is located just north of the Mohican House. It was three stories high and is topped with a French roof and two observatories. A portion of the building was erected in 1869. Seven years later it was enlarged to double its original size and remodeled, so that it could conveniently accommodate 125 guests.
Torn down in 1892, the owner constructed an elegant mansion that was later renamed the “Anchorage. The mansion burnt in 1976 and was subdivided for homes.
[su_box title=”Bolton Destinations” style=”glass”]Bolton Historical Museum
Marcella Sembrich Opera Museum
Up Yonda Farm Environmental Education Center
Cat and Thomas Mountain Preserve
Tongue Mountain Range