Seton Stone House

Site GPS: N44 36.529 W73 25.380

Landing GPS: N44 36.549 W73 25.382

This camp and the lighthouse are the only two remaining buildings on the island. Harvard paleontologist Henry Seton built this home in 1929 on his 129 acres of land. The empty building is closed to the public for safety reasons and to prevent vandalism. Map below by Kevin Kelley:

Comments are closed