Lakes to Locks Passage is currently accepting proposals for the design design, fabrication, and installation of exhibits at the Champlain Canal Region Gateway Visitors Center in Schuylerville, NY. Lakes to Locks Passage, Inc., a 501(c)3 non-profit corporation, is an equal opportunity employer. Minority, Women and Veteran-Owned businesses are encouraged to apply. Installation of exhibits is subject to Article 8 of NYS Labor Law. Employers must pay the prevailing wage rate set for the locality where the work is performed. If you have questions, contact Janet Kennedy, Lakes to Locks Passage Executive Director at Janet@lakestolocks.org.
- WORKSHOP – Financial Stability: Strengthening Your Mission to Achieve Your Fundraising Goals
- PUBLIC MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT- Champlain Bridge Roadway Improvements
- Featured PassagePort – The Story of Iron in Crown Point and Moriah
- Featured PassagePort – The Road to the Battle of Bennington
- Featured PassagePort – Explore the Turning Point Trail