The 1848 Plank Road Toll House that served as an entrance and exit to the Glens Falls /Lake George Plank road was originally located at the southern end of the Fort Edward road which carried travelers from Fort Edward to South Glens Falls. After the toll road was eliminated, the building was used as a train stop in the Town of Moreau and then an antiques shop before moving in 1972 to the campus of the Old Fort House Museum in Fort Edward.
- Expanding Audiences for Museums and Cultural Non-Profits: A Roundtable Discussion about Creating Programming for New or Neglected Groups
- Christmas in the Country – Washington County NY
- Upcoming Workshops
- Featured PassagePort – The Story of Iron in Crown Point and Moriah
- Featured PassagePort – The Road to the Battle of Bennington