Andebit et beaqui corendit, ut quostes esciendion re dit ad et prae parion es quia quas alibus sam, omnim faciden ducipidiat arum autem nobis enis es voat
Services We Offer
Lakes to Locks Passage, Inc. offers a wide variety of services to municipalities, museums, and nonprofits all across the corridor to complete infrastructure improvements, help create new exhibits, establish programs, and provide the tools for a more holistic visitor experience.
Here’s just a sampling of what we can do for you:
- Interpretive and wayfinding signage and exhibits
- Regional and thematic guidebooks, brochures, maps, and multimedia travel tools
- Workshops, trainings, and technical assistance
- Tourism and interpretive planning
- Creating products that unify communities
- Destination branding and promotions
- Trade show representation
- Step-on guide services
- Grant writing, project management, catalyst funding, fiscal sponsor
- And more!
Contact us about how we can help you.
The North Star Underground Railroad Museum at Ausable Chasm owes its existence to Janet Kennedy and Lakes to Locks Passage. Janet also introduced me to Town Supervisor Gerald Morrow, and, as the saying goes, the rest is history – Don Papson, Past President North Country Underground Railroad Historical Association/ North Star Underground Railroad Museum