Andebit et beaqui corendit, ut quostes esciendion re dit ad et prae parion es quia quas alibus sam, omnim faciden ducipidiat arum autem nobis enis es voat
FULL NAME Henniker, NH
WORKSHOPS & ROUNDTABLES
Lakes to Locks sponsors workshops and roundtables for the benefit of museum staff and other heritage organizations.
Here are materials from some of those past events:
IMLS Heritage Centers Sustainability Workshop
- Organizational Leadership and Working with Volunteers Workshop: Presented by Boris Frank, Boris. https://www.lakestolocks.org/info/info/ltlBCB19137527EAC8C5
Collections Care Workshop
- Collections Management Policy workshop presentation notes at the Whallonsburg Grange Hall.
Working with the Press Workshop
- Notes and attachments for Media Workshop Contents: Meeting Notes, Media Contact List, Denton Publication’s Media Toolkit.
IMLS Succession Training Workshop
- AASLH Draft Succession Plan Emergency Succession Plan for the Museum Association…
Vision Mission and Planning for Organizational Growth
- From Chaos to Clarity: The Importance of Vision, Mission and Planning for Organizational Growth Presented by Anne W. Ackerson, Director, Museum Association of New York.