Andebit et beaqui corendit, ut quostes esciendion re dit ad et prae parion es quia quas alibus sam, omnim faciden ducipidiat arum autem nobis enis es voat
WORKSHOPS & ROUNDTABLES
Lakes to Locks sponsors workshops and roundtables for the benefit of museum staff and other heritage organizations.
Here are materials from some of those past events:
IMLS Heritage Centers Sustainability Workshop
- Organizational Leadership and Working with Volunteers Workshop: Presented by Boris Frank, Boris. https://www.lakestolocks.org/info/info/ltlBCB19137527EAC8C5
Collections Care Workshop
- Collections Management Policy workshop presentation notes at the Whallonsburg Grange Hall.
Working with the Press Workshop
- Notes and attachments for Media Workshop Contents: Meeting Notes, Media Contact List, Denton Publication’s Media Toolkit.
IMLS Succession Training Workshop
- AASLH Draft Succession Plan Emergency Succession Plan for the Museum Association…
Vision Mission and Planning for Organizational Growth
- From Chaos to Clarity: The Importance of Vision, Mission and Planning for Organizational Growth Presented by Anne W. Ackerson, Director, Museum Association of New York.