Andebit et beaqui corendit, ut quostes esciendion re dit ad et prae parion es quia quas alibus sam, omnim faciden ducipidiat arum autem nobis enis es voat
Explore the Waterway that shaped America. discover the people, places, and experiences authentic to this region.
The Lakes to Locks provides 21st century wayfinding tools to offer you an experience to explore the landscape as a rich, immersive experience. Our audio journeys include everything you need to know–history, travel tools, music, drama, pictures–to become an engaged explorer.
- Dig into the Rich Iron History of Crown Point and Moriah
- Follow the Road to the Battle of Bennington
- Paddle the Lake Champlain Blueway Trail: Valcour & Crab Islands
- Explore the Turning Point Trail
- Explore little known and interesting facts with short videos related to the region.
- Museums and other natural attractions
- Natural Areas and Parks
- Towns of the Byway
- Food and Drink
- Farmer’s Markets
- Make A Difference
- Itineraries: Boat, Bike, Car, Hike