Andebit et beaqui corendit, ut quostes esciendion re dit ad et prae parion es quia quas alibus sam, omnim faciden ducipidiat arum autem nobis enis es voat
Troy Waterfront Farmers Market
Every Saturday, more than 50 food growers, bakers, chefs and artisans gather to offer the Capital Region’s freshest and finest! At our market, you buy directly from the producer—the person who grew it or made it and can tell you how to best cook, use and enjoy it. Plus, your dollars contribute directly to the local economy and assure the future of a healthy regional food system.
But we’re more than a farmers’ market—for over 10 years, we’ve provided a community gathering place with live music, great food, family activities and lots of learning opportunities! Each Saturday, thousands of savvy shoppers from across the Capital Region come to shop, dine, relax and visit with family and friends. Won’t you join us? Season And Hours Open
Summer location: River Street – Downtown Troy – just one block south of Riverfront Park!
Winter location: (November through April) Uncle Sam Atrium, Fulton at 3rd & 4th Streets
Our lovely downtown setting is complete with music, great food and activities to share with friends and family. It’s an easy way to enjoy Troy’s many shops, restaurants, historic and cultural sites!
What Is Distinctive And Authentic To The Character Of The Region
Local. Hand-made. High quality.
* Fresh Produce: vegetables, herbs, berries, tree fruit
* Meat, Poultry, Dairy: beef, Bison, pork, chicken, eggs, milk, cheese
* Baked Goods: artisan breads, pies, cakes, cookies, pastries
* Condiments and Preserves: jams, jellies, relishes, hot sauces, salsa
* Sweeteners and Sweets: honey, maple syrup, chocolates and candies
* Catered Meals: soups, stews, sandwiches and entrees
* Flowers and Plants: cut & potted flowers, potted herbs, bedding plants
* Household Items: soaps, lotions, cleaning products, textiles
* Artisan Wares: pottery, wool and knitted goods, paper, photography
Site is Child-friendly
Site is Pet-friendly