Andebit et beaqui corendit, ut quostes esciendion re dit ad et prae parion es quia quas alibus sam, omnim faciden ducipidiat arum autem nobis enis es voat
Point au Roche Lighthouse
The Point au Roche Lighthouse was built in 1858 of blue limestone and is 50 feet tall. This structure was the last light tower to have retained its original light until the 1990s. Due to the poor condition and structural deterioration of the old tower, the light was then moved to a buoy on the lake marking the La Roche Reef. Years ago, the keeper’s cottage was moved to a new location but is still standing.
Gary Van Cour - Beekmantown Historian