Andebit et beaqui corendit, ut quostes esciendion re dit ad et prae parion es quia quas alibus sam, omnim faciden ducipidiat arum autem nobis enis es voat
Seton Stone House
This camp and the lighthouse are the only two remaining buildings on the island. Harvard paleontologist Henry Seton built this home in 1929 on his 129 acres of land. The empty building is closed to the public for safety reasons and to prevent vandalism.